1. Rent and electric payment are due in the office no later than the fifth day of each month. Late fees will be applied.
2. There is a $10.00 deposit for the gate key. Please read the gate letter after receiving your key card.
3. Only one unit and two vehicles are allowed to each site. If you need to make arrangements for storage of extra vehicles, please notify the office.
4. Checkout time is 12:00 PM. If you remain on your site after this time you will be charged for an extra day.
5. All visitors and guests must be registered with the office prior to entering the park. The fee is $2.00 per person, per night. No more than one family at a time.
6. Tenant must accompany visitors AT ALL TIMES. Unaccompanied guests will be asked to leave the park. Our facilities and activities are for registered tenants and their paying guests. Day visitors cannot be accommodated at any of our facilities or activities. Exceptions for day visitors are the jam sessions and the restaurant.
7. Children are not permitted in any of the Recreation Halls and must ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult.
8. SPEED LIMIT in the park is strictly enforced at 10MPH. Drive only on roadways, never across a lot occupied or not.
9. Smoking alcohol, firearms, and fireworks are not permitted in any building or in the pool area.
10. Pets are allowed in the park, but must be taken care of properly. Walk pets in designated areas only and ALWAYS clean up after your pet. Pets are not permitted in any of the buildings or the pool area. Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not to be left at home alone. There is a 35lb limit on dogs.
11. Quiet time is ALWAYS 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM. ABSOLUTELY no “Noisy” work on Sunday (i.e. hammering, sawing, lawn mowing, yelling, etc.).
12. You must have a positive seal around sewer hose connection to eliminate odor. No dumping of hazardous liquids on the ground or in the sewer.
13. Trash pickup is twice per week, on Tuesday and Friday. All trash must be in plastic bags prior to pickup or depositing in dumpster. No metal, oil, tires, furniture or hazardous chemicals will be dumped in the dumpster.
14. If you choose to rake your leaves or clean off your roof, you must bag them and carry them to the dumpster. If not, the bags will be picked up on the next pick up day.
15. No stakes or anchors of any kind in ground unless approved by management. Also, you must remove your carport frames before you leave for the summer.
16. No construction of any kind unless approved in writing by management and a permit has been obtained from the County Building Department. This includes patios, screen enclosures, metal awnings, sheds, etc.
17. Clotheslines are permitted. They must be umbrella or awning type only. No lines are to be strung from tree to tree.
18. Cable TV, phone service and daily newspaper delivery are available. If you are interested, please contact the office.
19. A $50.00 deposit is required on all reservations. Deposit will be credited to your last month’s stay. No refunds will be given if you depart early. 30 day notice prior to arrival must be given to be eligible for deposit return.
20. Mail can be received by securing a P.O. Box at the Webster Post Office or through the park office. Please call office for details.
21. See office for additional park news, information sheets, and event calendars.
We intend to make your stay with us as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.
However, in order to insure everyone’s stay with us is as pleasant and enjoyable as it can be, rules and regulations do apply.
Please remember that these guidelines are not to constrain you or make your stay less enjoyable, but to protect you and our other guests. If you cannot or will not comply with the rules and regulations, you WILL be asked to leave the park.
Please read and familiarize yourself with the following rules and regulations. Any questions or problems with your stay should be brought to the attention of the management.